Private Tour of Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell and Gaudi Houses
Gaudí is one of the most amazing architects in the world, on this tour we will get to thoroughly know his work at our fantastic Barcelona. We will have coordinated visits to his masterpiece Sagrada Familia and Park Güell and we will review...
- Basilica of the Sagrada Familia (60') Ticket included. Is the most famous building in Barcelona. It is a large unfinished Roman Catholic minor basilica designed by Spanish/Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí (1852–1926), his work on the building is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.On 7 November 2010, Pope Benedict XVI consecrated the church and proclaimed it a minor basilica. We will review its history and ongoing heritage during an amazing visit. We will skip the lines for which we need to know the exact date and time for the visit.
- Parc Guell (60') Ticket included. The Park Güell is a public park system composed of gardens and architectural elements located in the Gràcia district of Barcelona. With urbanization in mind, Eusebi Güell assigned the design of the park to Antoni Gaudí, a renowned architect and the face of Catalan modernism. The park was built from 1900 to 1914 and officially opened as a public park in 1926. In 1984, UNESCO declared the park a World Heritage Site under "Works of Antoni Gaudí".
- Casa Mila (20') La Pedrera Casa Milà is popularly known as La Pedrera or "The stone quarry" due to its unconventional rough-hewn appearance. Commissioned in 1906 by Pere Milà, it was built between 1906 and 1912, it is a modernist building and it was the last private residence designed by architect Antoni Gaudí. At the time, it was controversial because of its undulating stone facade and twisting iron balconies. We will admire this building from its exterior, if you would like to enter we will be happy to customize this tour for you, please let us know in advance.
- Casa Batllo (20') Designed by world known architect Antoni Gaudí, Casa Batlló is a building in the center of Barcelona. Being built originally as a regular house it was redesigned in 1904 by Gaudí and has been refurbished several times after that. Gaudí's assistants Domènec Sugrañes i Gras, Josep Canaleta and Joan Rubió also contributed to the renovation project. We will admire this building from its exterior, if you would like to enter we will be happy to customize this tour for you, please let us know in advance.
Know before you book
- Duration 4 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english, french, german, italian and spanish)
- Private Tour
- Sagrada Familia´s Ticket
- Parc Guell and Gaudi Houses Ticket
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
Gaudí is one of the most amazing architects in the world, on this tour we will get to thoroughly know his work at our fantastic Barcelona.
We will have coordinated visits to his masterpiece Sagrada Familia and Park Güell and we will review the stunning Batlló and Milà houses from their exterior side.
Sagrada familia construction started over 135 years ago. Antoni Gaudí worked on it until his death in 1926 and since that time, the works have continued following his original plans.
Mila and Batllo houses not only give you the possibility to admire architecture but also to learn about lifestyle at the beginning of 20th century. You will be able to see these amazing buildings located in Passeig de Gracia, the most elegant area in the city center.
Gaudi's works were declared World Heritage Sites and are a must visit during your stay in Barcelona.