Arica City Tour
Circuit to know the cultural heritage and various historical attractions of over 5000 years within the city of Arica.
Cultural heritage and historical attractions of over 5000 years within the city of Arica.
Duration: 4 hours.
What to expect
Do not forget to bring a camera, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen. We will make a circuit to know the cultural heritage and various historical attractions of over 5000 years within the city of Arica. In addition, we visit an archaeological sample of the Chinchorro Culture Mummies and the story of the first inhabitants who managed to adapt and thrive in the desert. This tour is designed for lovers of tangible and intangible cultural heritage, providing a dynamic way to see the coastline, native culture and the Azapa Valley.
- Pick Up
- Visit of Morro de Arica, with a panoramic view over the City of Arica
- Archeological site of Cerro Sombrero, Geoglyphs of Tropilla
- Archeological Museum San Miguel de Azapa, Pre-Columbian and Chinchorro Culture Hall
- Visit to Parcela de Pedro Gallo, where you can buy olive oil and souvenirs
- Arrival at the City of Arica
- Ending at the Port of Arica
- Cathedral San Marcos de Arica
- Building Ex Aduana
- Morro de Arica
- Geoglyphs of La Tropilla
- Archeological Museum San Miguel de Azapa
- Parcela Agrícola Pedro Gallo Valle de Azapa
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Museum Ticket
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, german, french or english).
- Private Tour
- Drinks and lunch
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.