This tour is designed for lovers of tangible and intangible cultural heritage, providing a dynamic way to know the Azapa and Lluta Valley, the coastline and the various cultural influences that settled for thousands of years in the city of Arica
What to expect
Do not forget to bring a camera, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen. We will make a circuit to know the cultural heritage and various historical attractions of over 5000 years within the city of Arica. In addition, we visit an archaeological sample of the Chinchorro Culture Mummies and the story of the first inhabitants who managed to adapt and thrive in the desert. This tour is designed for lovers of tangible and intangible cultural heritage, providing a dynamic way to know the Azapa and Lluta Valley, the coastline and the various cultural influences that settled for thousands of years in the city of Arica.
- Pick Up
- Visit Sanctuary of the Mouth Nature Wetland of Rio Lluta
- Archeological Colcas de Huaylacan
- Archeological Geoglyphs Gigante de Lluta
- Town of Poconchile / Church de San Jeronimo de Poconchile
- Archeological Museum San Miguel de Azapa, Pre-Colombian and Chinchorro Culture Hall
- Archeological site Cerro Sombrero, Geoglyphs Cerro Sagrado / Geoglyphs La Tropilla
- Agricultural Market ASOAGRO.
- Morro de Arica, with a panoramic view over the City of Arica
- Tour in the center of the City, Cathedral San Marcos and Ex Aduana building
- Ending at the Port of Arica
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Lunch, snacks and bottle of water
- Museum Ticket
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, german, french or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.